The Tweed Museum of Art
University of Minnesota-Duluth
1201 Ordean Court,
Duluth, MN 55812
The Tweed Museum of Art is located in the Humanities Building on the campus of the University of Minnesota Duluth, in the newly renovated Ordean Court area.
From the south:
- Take I-35 North, exit at 21st Avenue East
- Left off of the exit, cross London Rd and take 21st Ave E uphill
- Right onto Woodland Ave
- Left onto College St.
- Right on University Dr to access public log G or continue onto Solon Campus Center to park in the metered area.
- Walk up to the main entrance to Solon Campus Center and follow the hallway to the right. Tweed Museum is past the Cina Hall hallway.
From the Range:
- Highway 53 to Arrowhead Road (left)
- Right on Woodland Ave
- Right on College St.
- Right on University Dr. Parking is available in the Solon Campus Center metered lot. To park at public lot G, continue on University Dr.
- Enter at Solon Campus Center, then right to Tweed.